Friday, March 05, 2010

tgif


I do not at all understand the mystery of grace -- only that it meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us.

~ Anne Lamott ~
from her book, Traveling Mercies

Grace. My word of the year. I love to be reminded of it and caused to reflect.

Mystery. Yes. From the same origins as "mystic"...and I am one.

A mystery is something that is a puzzle--not obvious at first glance. A mystic is one who knows God through personal experience--through relationship.

By grace we know God and have a personal relationship. By personal relationship we know grace.

May you have a grace-full day.



3 comments:

Umā said...

Beautiful post.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Grace.

graceonline said...

Oh! And I would so love to hear more about your relationship with God. Is it too personal to share? (Although, truth be told, it is easy to discern much through your images and the quotes with which you gift us.)