Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2013

Dear 2013,

Sun is my favorite time of year...any season. Thanks for starting out that way. I can take a little bit of the other stuff. Just don't make it last too long at any one stretch. Just saying....

Last year you gave me the word "ease." I'm not saying you were wrong. It just didn't stick. Oh, I didn't expect everything to be easy. Lord knows it wasn't. Apparently, I wasn't ready for it (or something). I forgot. I can't even tell you when I forgot. I had to look it up to see what my word was. That's how completely I forgot it. Maybe this year--if you are going to give me a word at all--it could be something that is relevant enough that I can at least remember and work with it? Thanks.

And one more thing...

Could we come to some kind of peaceful understanding this year? I'd rather not end this year feeling like I can't wait for you to be gone. I'd really like to like you--if you know what I mean. I'm willing to do my part, but it takes two of us.

Just saying....

Love,
Me   

No comments: