Saturday, February 07, 2009
5 more things you might not know about me
I took the challenge from Chookooloonks.
1. I am one degree of separation from Barack Obama. I was sure my friend would be invited to the inauguration and I would get to go as her escort. (NOT.)
2. I love sailing. While I have no desire to be a boat owner nor captain of the ship, I make a pretty good first mate and an even better masthead.
3. I consider myself an adventurous person and enjoy doing new things--going new places. I try never to say never, but I gotta say I never want to jump from anything high. Bungee jumping and sky diving are at the bottom of my list of things to try before I die. They might be the last thing I do before I die if I did. Not that I would hit bottom without a 'chute--I would die of fright as soon as I stepped over the edge.
4. When I was in high school and college I journalled almost every day. I still have a lot of them in a box in the attic. I'm sure that filling all those pages helped keep me sane.
5. We just finished our Christmas celebration this evening. With the snow and ice and illness and everything that has been happening, the last Christmas dinner and gift exchange was finally scheduled for this evening. We had macaroni and cheese and caesar salad.
How about you? Tell me 5 more things I might not know about you. Leave them here in a comment or add a link to your own blog.
Can't wait to hear....