Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Now in Blogger Format!

Welcome to the newest incarnation of What Would Wanda Do?

Soon the link between www.whatwouldwandado.com and this blog will be active.

My friends say to me, "You have an answer for everything. Why don't you put it out there?" So here it is.

If you have a question or an issue, I have an answer.

Be forewarned: any action you take is your very own responsibility. That's right. The buck stops with you. But I am glad to share my two cents worth.

The lines are open. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Cowtown Pattie said...

What Would Wanda do if...

Someone needs a plan of action to make a MAJOR lifestyle/physical move to a small town from a big city? We're talking where to start and how to keep that old bugaboo, "Fear of failure" from killing the dream.