Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why I Am Qualified to Be Vice-President of the United States

10. I am a natural born US citizen.

9. I am of legal voting age (and then some).

8. I have been an officer of numberous organizations and I was class president in the 6th grade (or was it the 5th?...Oh, God. Now they are going to run a check on me and find out that I am falsifying my record).

7. I know about economics: We are in deep do-do.

6. I know still more about economics: I balance my checkbook...to the penny.

5. I know about international relations: I have been to Mexico, Canada, the Bahamas, and Belize.

4. I know still more about international relations: I know people from Iceland, Germany, Austria, England, Scotland, Mexico, Belize, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Russia, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Ecuador, Argentina, Venezuela, Haiti, Bahamas, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Ethiopia, Somalia, Iraq, Japan...and probably more.

3. I have had a passport long enough to have to get it renewed twice.

2. I support our troops and want to keep as many of them alive as possible.

1. I know how to listen.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'd vote for you as long as you aren't running with some joker.

Wanda said...

I thought jokers were supposed to be funny....