Saturday, June 06, 2009

things i don't understand

(a red butt bee in the sage)

how bumble bees--that aren't even aerodynamically supposed to be able to fly--can move so fast that autofocus doesn't have time to work

what guys like about wearing their pants below their asses (that can't be comfortable, can it?)

why products that i love always come out with a "new and improved" version that i hate and i have to go off in search of a replacement...and can never find anything as good as the original [sigh]

why mercury has to go retrograde four times this year, when the usual three is more than enough

what happens to the time between getting out of bed and needing to get ready to leave the house on time

what it's all about

how i can be full of ideas while i am driving and unable to write them down--as soon as i am sitting in front of the computer or a piece of paper? gone.

....

what don't you understand?

3 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

you are hilarious woman!!! LOL.

I don't understand fax machines...how you can put a piece of paper through a machine next to you and someone, far, far away gets a copy. It's been explained 10,000 times and it just ain't right. LOL

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Right now I'm having trouble understanding why anyone would purposely leave mean comments on anyone's blog. What gives?

hooray said...

I'm with Carrie. I don't understand why anyone would leave mean comments on anyone's blog. And I still don't understand why two bloggers wrote mean posts about me (way back when!) and that it still bothers me. I guess it's because they've never even heard my voice or looked into my eyes.

Anyhoo. I don't understand why I keep forgetting what I want to say and how I lose access to the words in my brain! STRESS, me thinks!