Thursday, May 06, 2010

love thursday 05.06.10 ~ miracles



There are two ways to live your life:

One as though nothing is a miracle, the other as though everything is.


~ Albert Einstein ~

The way HoneyBoy and Mijo arrived was miraculous. I wanted an orange Manx. I put in a search with local shelters. Mijo poppped up one Saturday morning. I emailed about him. The woman in charge of the shelter said, "The only thing cuter than he is his brother."

"He has a brother?"

And the rest is history.

Miracles happen all the time. Answers to prayer are miracles in my book. Miracles are things that happen that we can't explain. It is not necessarily that they are outside of the natural order--just that we have a limited perspective on what the natural order truly is.

And Love...sometimes Love is a miracle, too. Because sometimes we love and are loved and there is just no explaining it.

Happy Love Thursday!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the story behind HoneyBoy & Mijo. I'm of the belief that everything is a miracle! :o) Happy Day, Wanda ((LOVE & HUGS))

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I don't think love is a miracle, but it is behind all miracles.

graceonline said...

You wrote of quantity yesterday, and I'm still so full of all that evoked--particularly the abundance in my life, all of which seems the result of miracles, especially the love. Thank you so much for writing of miracles. So well illustrated, too, with your little one who seems to live exactly as Einstein suggests--as though everything is a miracle, or nothing is, merely the natural order of things.

Deb Shucka said...

This brought tears to my eyes. I agree with Carrie. Happy Love Thursday to you and SO and the boys (and the old girl, too).

SE'LAH... said...

Every moment, every thing, is a miracle. I just bought a book of quotes, and this was in there. You always know how to make me smile.

one love.