Monday, November 12, 2012

a small rant

One of the benefits of being a mature, well-educated woman is that you are not afraid of expletives. And you have no fear to put a fool in his place. That's the power of language and experience. You learn a lot from Shakespeare. 

Judi Dench

I will try to refrain from the expletives in this post on general principles. Just be aware, I am a mature, educated woman and I am not afraid of expletives...nor am I afraid to use them.
 
This will be brief:

I fucking hate the new blogger interface. (Oops...that was short-lived.)  It's unfriendly and won't do some of the things it used to. Those things-it-won't do are things that made my postings quick and easy. Now? Not so much.

My daily posts come in batches now. So check back when you can. I'll try to catch up and keep up. 

No comments: