Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Saturn goes retrograde tomorrow...

(On the prayer chapel at the Franciscan Renewal Center in Scottsdale.
If you look closely, you can see the hand print of someone
as if they were hanging on and slid down the edge.)


...and I have been feeling it all day today. It's like I can't get my feet under me. I can't get moving in the morning. I am a hair away from being late all the time. There's one errand I can't get done. Everyone else on the road is in my way and doing something stupid right in front of me--just to annoy me, I'm sure.

Today's post? This is it. This is the way it is. "Give me a quiet place..." please.

Tomorrow? A new installment of "What Would Wanda Do?" Tune in tomorrow for the answer to the question posted by one of you!

In the meantime, have a good night.

No comments: