Wednesday, April 21, 2010

serendipity


If you really want to be powerful, if you really want to be influential, then just serve.

~ Rev. Willie Barrow ~

civil rights activist

who earned the nickname
"Little Warrior"

SO and I drove across the river today for an appointment in Vancouver. While I was waiting, I went to Tully's, sat at a table facing the door and near a plug-in to work on my upcoming interview with Se'lah over at Necessary Room. (Stay tuned....)

Happily typing away, I looked up as a woman walked in. We smiled at each other as our eyes met. Then we both did a double take. Deb from Catbird Scout just walked through the door of the same coffee shop I was sitting in.

I see her face every day I go to her blog to read so I am not surprised I recognized her. She has met me exactly once. We talked like we do it every day.

Thanks, Deb. I needed that.

3 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

NO ACCIDENTS!!!! (Sorry, couldn't help shouting.)

Deb Shucka said...

I needed you, too. I'll be smiling about our "accident" for a long time to come. Love.

Really looking forward to reading your interview.

Joan said...

I'm looking forward to the interview, too! And I agree with Carrie!!!!