Saturday, October 15, 2011

what if that were a spaceship...would you feel fear?

(and for bonus points, tell me in the
comments what you think it is)

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am gaining strength, courage, and confidence daily, apparently. If my experience of the 7th Day so far is what we have to look forward to, I think we are in for some deep shit.

So, my friends, tell me of the lightness of your 7th Day experience. Let's lift our hope together.

2 comments:

Susan O'Neil said...

Ok, now I need to hear more about your 7th day experience.

kario said...

I began my 7th day by freezing my butt off at the local skate park as Lola whizzed around on her skateboard, trying all sorts of new things. Neither one of us felt any fear, amazingly!

But I will say that I feel fear more often than I wish I did - every day on some level. She and I come face-to-face a lot.