Tuesday, July 31, 2012

a mouse is a mouse

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.

Joseph Joubert

I bought a charging cord for my phone so I will have one in each place I need it. It didn't work.

First, when I plugged it in, my phone didn't indicate it was charging. Then the second time I plugged it in, the light on the transformer (is that what they call them these days) didn't light up. Defective.

I took it back and got a wireless mouse. Brought my mouse home and HoneyBoy wanted to show me his mouse. Oh...yes, he did.

His was a shrew. It was dead...under the TV cabinet. Oh, yes. It was.

I hate to say it, but I am grateful.

1 comment:

graceonline said...

Yes, I see what you mean. I'd be grateful for a dead shrew in the house over a live one myself!