Thursday, July 03, 2008

A Force for Good

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

"Oh shit...she's awake."

This quote was sent to me by sar_girl. I love it. I love the imagery and I love the intent behind it.

I mean think about it....

How cool would it be to be recognized as such a force for good in the world that all that is NOT shudders and shakes and runs from you, knowing that you will NOT tolerate IT?

As you walk through your day, notice what opportunities you can take to "make Satan shudder." Then come back here and tell us about it. Inspire us all. And we can all know we are not alone on the path.

That's what I'd do.

Wanda

1 comment:

thailandchani said...

I like that idea very much! :) Interesting site you have here!