Friday, February 13, 2009

"no kill" pills redux


You asked, so I will tell you. First, however, I have to give you my disclaimer.

Disclaimer:

I shared with you my experience with this supplement. Your experience might not be the same as mine.

I am not diagnosing or treating anyone here. I am only taking care of myself and sharing my hope and success with you.

Please do your own research on this supplement. Check it out to see if it is a good thing for you to take. I do know that pregnant women should not take it.

Phosphatidylcholine (PC). It's a lot harder to say than "no kill pills" so I just keep it simple.

PC is an essential phospholipid that is important for cellular integrity and structure. It is good for the brain, heart, and liver. In fact, it is one of the most important support nutrients for the liver. Choline is grouped with the B vitamins and is a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter. So, it is important to our nervous system, too.

Since PC supports and encourages detox, pregnant women should not use it because it stirs up the system and that might not be a good thing for the baby. For the rest of us, however, it is good to get the trash out of our systems and PC helps.

Do some reading. Get a good quality supplement (pharmaceutical grade) if you decide to use it. If you do decide to try it, let me know if it works for you.

Oh, if only we could have something like this in our water instead of fluoride!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

They are very good, aren't they. Just what we need sometimes. I have been taking more lately because of adding EmPower back into my daily routine. Gettin' rid o' the chemo.