Thursday, February 25, 2010

love thursday 02.25.10 ~ update on do over...love

1) The washer is working. Hallelujah. However, it needs another fix that will be even more expensive than we thought the first one was going to be.

2) I found a contact lens in a case in the drawer so I didn't have to buy a new one.

3) Didn't go to the office so I didn't have to deal with the traffic on that road. I'll skip that road again today.

4) Got all the speed dials restored to my phone. Not so difficult, really.

5) Saw the cracklepractor and immediately felt better. Scheduled a follow up to make sure that everything stays where it belongs and keeps moving like it should.

For those of you who are still laughing, I am glad. And Kathryn, I will respond to your question soon.

Love. Period.

2 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Love.

Joan said...

Love to you and those in your company.