Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Diptych (not dipstick)

A Self-Portrait Challenge from Kelly Rae Roberts at Shutter Sisters today:


Okay...so it isn't exactly a diptych, because I don't have it in me to put the pictures together any other way. And given the subject, I thought up and down was the best diptych option anyway.


It was a top down day around here. Not warm, but not raining. That's all it takes for me to enjoy top down weather.


And as I was thinking about this post, this song kept running through my head:



When this song came out, the Pointer Sisters recorded a special version for Portland's radio station KGW. I couldn't find a copy of it to include but it went like this:

"I'm riding in your car / You turn on KGW..."

1 comment:

ELK said...

I like it a lot it ~ top down days are fun!