Monday, January 12, 2009

Jump Start


So here's my plan...

I'm in with Jump Start with Shutter Sisters. Every day (starting today) until the end of January, I plan to shoot something cozy or colorful...or something that just makes me happy.

And five days a week, I will do something with my hands--away from the computer. Today, I wrote a birthday letter to someone who has been my friend since college. What a joy to have friends who hang in there for more than 30 years!

I am also committed to a Project 365, even though I don't have it up on flickr yet. I have started th photos and eventually I will get to the uploading. Of all things, I decided on a 365 self-portrait. Oh. My. God. What have I done? It is one thing to have my photos online...quite another for them to be of my face! So, I expanded my definition of self-portrait. Each one is a picture of at least some part of me. (Now, don't go there....)

And last but not least, I am committed to posting to my blog every day. Don't worry. I won't post a self-portrait every day. I do plan to post at least one of my own photos, though.

That's what I'm going to do. How about you? Feel free to tell me about it here or leave me a link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wanda! We're in too. Are we crazy? Hopefully crazy enough to stick with, right? Good luck to us all. I love your photo for today.

Rebecca said...

I look forward to reading your posts the next 365 days. Amazing commitment! Love you!