You will lose someone you can’t live without,and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.Anne Lamott
Top ten reasons why sometimes that's as good as it gets:
10. While I am home with my neti pot I am not out spending money I don't have.
9. While I am home with my neti pot I am not out spending the dollar I do have in my pocket.
8. It need not be clandestine.
7. I am productive--even if it is in a mucus-y sort of way.
6. It's one more thing I can do that is natural (as opposed to pharmaceutical...not that pouring water through one's nose is "natural").
5. I can pretend I am an evolved being...like a yogi (not Yogi Bear).
4. My lips are sore...unfortunately, not from kissing but from breathing through my mouth. An encounter with neti pot gives me reprieve...even though brief.
3. We can engage several times a day.
2. A sneeze is a miniature, nose-centered orgasm.
1. SO is not jealous.
Happy Love Thursday!