Tuesday, March 15, 2011

update: after the weekend


(i'm packing up homemade salted dark chocolate peanut clusters
to send with my sister on her journey this week
--the boys are hanging out)

Mom is still here. I'll take her with me to meet with the sisters and cousins in a couple of days and then my sister will take her home.

Had a great weekend with my sister. We laugh. It is good. I'd like to be selfish and have her with me for the whole week...but then so would everyone else she came to visit. So, I'll share.

I made the peanut clusters and we still have a bag of unopened M&Ms. We're pacing ourselves. Probably, they will be gone by the time my sister heads home.

I am sore, but Mom & I saw the chiropractor today and he is very good at what he does. I think he will have us back in dancing form before too long.

The appointment for the estimate on the car is Thursday...Love Thursday.

Yep. Laughter definitely helps.

1 comment:

Deb Shucka said...

This may be the best picture yet!

I hope the car appointment went well, and that you're recovering quickly.