Tuesday, March 16, 2010

twisted



We suffer from an incurable malady: hope.

~ Mahmoud Darwish ~
Palestinian poet

I'm twisted.

[Stop agreeing. That's not what I meant.]


Literally, I am twisted. When I stand up with my toes pointing forward, my upper body points at 10 o'clock. The good news is that I am not in pain...at least not any more than usual.

I'm telling you this in case you see me coming. You see, my right boob precedes me. I am--well...wide enough that even though my sternum is at 10 o'clock, my right girl is dead ahead at 12 o'clock. I look down at my front with my jacket open and, sure enough, there she is.

So if you see me approaching, leading with my right boob, don't be alarmed. It is nothing personal. I am not making a point or anything. [Heh heh heh. Take that any way you want.]

The other good news is that I do have a cracklepractor appointment scheduled...just not soon enough.

3 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

"I look down at my front with my jacket open and, sure enough, there she is." LOL! At least you can laugh about it, or at least I can! : )

graceonline said...

Thanks for the chuckle. Hope you're not in pain. So what's got you all bent out of shape?

Joan said...

Hope you straighten up soon and that all your hard work today didn't make it worse.