Sunday, April 11, 2010

imagination



Your imagination is the preview to life's coming attractions.

~ Albert Einstein ~

You all know what I imagine this to mean.

I continue to see the repeating numbers. On license plates...clocks...odometers. They bring me comfort and remind me of my faith--what I believe in.

Imagination and faith have something in common. Neither is empirical. Both are of the unseen world--not yet brought into the reality of the 3D world.

I can have faith in my imagination. I can imagine the future because of my faith.

Today both are necessary and they sustain each other...and me.

What are you imagining today? Do you have faith in that?

3 comments:

Joan said...

The repeating numbers are such a comfort. You and I both are so aware of them--like the license plates we were attracted to while driving around this week. I woke up and looked at the clock this morning at 1:11. It always makes me smile and think of a few particularly special people in my life...you, of course, are one of them!

margie said...

for months we woke up every night at 3:33. it began to spook us. one night i was lying awake and our clock radio made a very distinctive loud click as the time flipped to 3:33. mystery solved.

Unknown said...

I am imagining union with God. I am imagining the peace of acceptance. I am imagining the comfort of knowing that God uses ALL things for good. I have faith in that.