(mom's birthday party and mom & dad's 62nd wedding anniversary--and the last picture of the 5 of us)
Philanthropy is commendable, but it must not cause the philanthropist to overlook the circumstances of economic injustice which make philanthropy necessary.~ Martin Luther King Jr. ~
1. I lived in the same house my entire life growing up. Not until I went away to college did I switch residences. My mom still lives in that house.
2. I can be very funny. Just ask my sister. I love to make her laugh.
3. I would rather go without than drink shitty coffee.
4. I keep a list of things I will do / buy when I win the lottery--the big prize, of course.
5. I sell my old books on Amazon.com.
6. I feel like I am between 35 and 45 years old. Always have.
7. I have played over 30,000 games of Free Cell and found only one so far that I couldn't win.
8. Once in my life, I laughed so hard I thought I would pass out.
9. I can swallow a handful of pills all at once.
10. I have (had) 40 first cousins.