Monday, July 19, 2010
Top 10 things I loved about the weekend:
10. Got my replacement Jawbone bluetooth in the mail. (Lost the first one. Damn.)
9. Sun...sun...and more sun.
8. The walks SO and I are taking are getting longer and longer.
7. Mijo, HoneyBoy, and Misi all let me brush/comb them.
6. Spent time with my mom.
5. My sister called me to tell me she wants multiple copies of the book.
4. I washed some windows.
3. SO and I played a board game (Life Stories) that created conversation and we learned things we didn't know about each other...even after all these years.
2. I replaced the batteries in the remotes to my car. Saved myself $200 dollars.
1. For moments...I felt like I did in my 30s. Truly.