Sunday, July 04, 2010

sunday list



Grateful for...

sleeping with my head elevated
(even though I still wake up looking like someone else)

two orange boys in my life
(who are now over one year old)

good health / dental care
(even though it is expensive)

wonderful blogger friends
(who light candles, pray, and do naked healing dances for me)

sunday
(which feels a lot like saturday this week)

a little old kitty girl
(who has finally forgiven me for bringing home two orange boys)

pain meds

computers

homeopathics

blurb.com
(making progress on my book...)

freedom
(Happy Fourth of July!)

By the way, I kept waking up in the night and didn't want to get up and take more pain meds because I was feeling a bit nauseated. So, in my head, I sang How Great Thou Art. Made the pain dissipate enough that I was able to go back to sleep.

I wonder what tonight's song will be?




4 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

What a wonderful pain management song!

Who is doing naked healing dances for you, must know!

Deb Shucka said...

I had the same reaction to the naked healing dances. You have interesting friends! Love this list and the latest orange boy picture. Sending continued prayers for healing and rest and many more things to add to your list of gratefuls. Happy Fourth.

graceonline said...

I am so sorry to hear of the pain you are experiencing. Naked or not, I pray for healing for you. May your blessings multiply and your fears, doubts and worries dissipate, soon to be forgotten. Love the kitties.

SE'LAH... said...

Sending lots of positive, healing vibes your way. One love, my dear friend.

Now sing with me:

Pain, pain, go away
don't come back another day ;)