Thursday, April 26, 2012

love thursday 04.26.12 ~ carry on

In everyone there is the capacity to wake up, to understand, and to love.

Thich Nhat Hanh

The stars and planets have been messing with me. Having so much water in my natal chart, I feel the forces shifting even when I don't know what is happening with my conscious mind.

Mars, the planet of "war," busies itself crossing everyone and everything in its path these days. Needless to say, I've been noticing the conflict cross my path moment by moment today.

I pray that I wake up more in Love and not in War.

1 comment:

graceonline said...

I can't help wondering, did you?

Oh, how I need to carry this Thich Nhat Hanh quote with me, that I might remember this. How wonderful it would be to watch each person transform--feel it in myself--in a moment of hatred and ugliness, to one of understanding and love.