The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you; Don’t go back to sleep. You must ask for what you really want; Don’t go back to sleep. People are going back and forth across the door sill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open. Don’t go back to sleep.Rumi
Kario did it. She put me on her list. So now you get to hear seven things about me that you probably don't want to know, followed by seven blogger links that I read regularly. (Since Kario and I read some of the same bloggers, I will list different ones than she did--so check out her list, too.)
- I drive around topless year around. The only thing that stops me is rain. Snow? Not really an issue--in fact, it's kind of fun!
- I have an uncanny knack for finding products that I really like--usually after a long search--and the next time I go to buy them, I can't find them. When I ask, I learn that the product has been discontinued. WTF?
- One of my majors in college was theatre (that's how theatre majors spell it). I loved acting (still do--do you have a part for me?). However, I also did a lot of the technical work--like lighting and set building. Now I apply those skills in other areas. This summer I built a worm composting bin and a shoe cubby for the closet. Next: cold frames for the winter garden.
- I'm not good at garage sales. Neither attending nor hosting. I always think my stuff is worth more than people want to spend. I would rather give it away or donate it than sell it to someone who wants it for nothing. And I am not very good at bargaining when I am the buyer.
- I don't watch the news. Can't stand it. I read the New York Times headlines now and then, and a few news blog headlines. Maybe I choose an article a day to read--usually human interest.
- I watched Across the Universe three times in a row the other day when I was lying around not feeling well. Now I have the soundtrack stuck in my head and I don't even mind.
- Apple fritters. Need I say more?
Check out these awesome bloggers:
Kathryn @ Building Ordinary
Kamana @ Journalling Through Photos
Se'lah @ Necessary Room
Vickie @ Operation You
Margie & Kath @ Soeurs du Jour
Muse of South Prairie
Neal @ Spruce Eagle Poet