The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.Dorothy Parker
1. Three-legged cats can catch shrews.
2. Sometimes when I break something, the fix is cheap and easy.
3. There is more than one solution to most problems.
4. If I break something with high priority repair status, it gets me out of doing something else I was planning to do but didn't want to.
5. Garden gloves (the ones with latex or nitrile palms and fingers) are good for opening jars.
6. Pickled jalapeño slices are great on hamburgers.
7. Beer does freeze...even Canadian beer.
8. Frozen gel packs can break when you sleep on them.
9. In spite of the people whom I need to love for no reason at all, there are some genuinely, wonderfully nice people in the world and I am always grateful when they cross my path. I love them for reasons and no reason.
10. If you wait long enough, lettuce turns to liquid in the refrigerator.
Anything you learned that you'd like to share?