Wednesday, May 09, 2012

cleaning day 2

The sequel.

I bought a mop. Getting up and down from the floor...being on my hands and knees on the hardwood and tile...ouch. The ancient mop we have is a sponge mop and it just doesn't do the job. It streaks the floors. In keeping with our non-toxic cleaning theme, I got a microfiber mop.

I love cleaning with microfiber.

Wait...let me rephrase that. If I have to clean...microfiber is the way to go. Water and microfiber. Period.

I'm not sure I will finish the job today. It depends on my stamina and whether I choose to work into the evening. It's never taken me 3 days to clean the house before. I can't even remember when it has taken me two day. But then, I've never been this close to 60 and never had three bathrooms and three cats when I was the one responsible for all the cleaning.

So...it is what it is. If it takes me three days, so be it.

Master bath, closet, and bedroom and hall bath left to do. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

kario said...

I hope when it's all completely clean you are able to sit back and enjoy it while the sun shines.