I am sure you lie awake nights wondering: "What should I ask Wanda? Would this topic be okay? Or this one? What if she doesn't know anything about that?"
By all means ask the question. Wanda knows about a lot of different things and even if she doesn't know anything, she probably has an opinion. You can rest assured, however, that if she doesn't know, she is not afraid to say so.
Here are ten categories to start with. This is by no means an exclusive list, but just in case you need a little jump start...
1. Food. (Wanda has lots of good ideas...sometimes even some recipes...and believe it or not, she knows a thing or two about nutrition.)
2. Cars. (Okay, I might not be as good here as Click and Clack the Tappett Brothers.)
3. Communication. (...with people or four-footed animals.)
4. "How to" questions. (Wanda is probably a runner-up to Martha Stewart--but she has no prison record...no disrespect intended.)
5. Personal growth and Spirituality. (Okay, Wanda's audience isn't as big as Oprah's...yet.)
6. Health. (Dr. Weil may have more education, but Wanda has just as many opinions.)
7. Work. (Unlike Maynard G. Krebs, Wanda will not run screaming from the room.)
8. Weather. (Why not?)
9. Math. (Okay, so Wanda isn't quite as smart as Marilyn vos Savant, but she's pretty darn smart--and she's good at math.)
10. Grammar. (Staying in at recess was so much fun to her, she became an English teacher.)
So, go ahead--ask your questions. That's what I'd do.
Email your questions to email@example.com or by posting it as a comment (click "comments" below).