Thursday, May 29, 2008

Grateful, I am

My sister, Rebecca at Gratitude Practices gave me a plug today. Thank you. You are too, too kind, R.

Anyway, visiting her blog set me to thinking about what I am grateful for...

~ enough

~ having people who love me

~ having people in my life whom I love

~ the squirrels on my back deck who come knocking for food and bring me an unquantifiable amount of pleasure when I watch them

~ sight

~ the ability to feel pain

~ freedom to have opinions and express them

~ being an adult

~ San Pellegrino

~ homeopathy

~ blogs

~ Xena, Warrior Princess

~ prayer flags

~ St. Francis of Assisi

~ reading

~ teeth...even though some of them were bought and paid for rather than the ones I grew

~ finding a lost earring back

~ Ode Magazine

Write about what makes you grateful. Share your list here or on your own blog. Sometimes, a little introspection of the positive nature is a very good thing. Give us all a boost.

Oh, and by the way, it's Love Thursday. Being grateful is a good way to spread the Love.

That's what I'd do...

Wanda

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fun list. Thanks for the b-day wishes.