1. Stand on the scale and watch the indicator drop while you melt.
2. Gather the drippings and make soap out of them.
3. Avoid pavement...for obvious reasons.
4. Slap anyone who says, "Hot enough for ya?"
5. In a display of your drinking problem, pour ice water down your cleavage. (Decide that is not such a problem.)
6. Keep your top on. (The convertible top! But did you enjoy the image?)
7. Sit under a weeping jacaranda tree. (They really do weep. It's like sitting in a soft, cool rain.)
8. Drink ice cold beer--or ice cold anything. (See #5.)
9. Get in the swimming pool--naked. (It's a sure fire way to get the pool all to yourself. Well, maybe not for you, but it is for me.)
10. Buy ready-to-bake bread dough and leave it in your trunk while you are at work so it is ready for dinner when you get home.
11. Do Bikram in the park...or the parking lot.
12. Lay your jerky out to cure for the winter.
13. Fly. (Why not?)
14. Act out your inner Warrior Princess. (You might as well enlist the crankiness factor for a positive outcome.)
15. Watch Dr. Zhivago and throw yourself into the landscape.
That's what I'd do. How about you?