Sunday, February 28, 2010

600


the throne
[Some say,] "But pacifism is so impractical!" As if Christian ethics were utilitarian, as if there were a calculus for shalom! ... In any case, it is not as if the whole church has tried pacifism and found it wanting, the fact is that the whole church has not tried pacifism at all.

~ Kim Fabricius ~

from his book,
Propositions on Christian Theology: A Pilgrim Walks the Plank

Today you are reading my 600th post on this blog. Welcome--or welcome back. Thanks to all of you who keep showing up here, commenting, reading, asking questions, following...anything to keep me from hearing my own words echo off the bathroom walls.

I try to...
  • inspire
  • make you think
  • make you laugh
  • be honest
  • answer your questions
  • give you useful information
  • entertain
  • express myself
  • be disciplined
  • share thoughts and quotes that reflect my values
Thanks for joining me on this journey.

6 comments:

Joan said...

Thank you for taking us along with you on this journey. I wonder if you are even aware of how well you entertain, inspire, make us laugh and make us think...and just how much you are loved. You are doing so much good for your faithful readers!

Carrie Wilson Link said...

And you do.

Mary'sCorner said...

I love being on any journey with you, B. We've had a few, eh? Many blessings as you continue to blog -- your words and perspectives OFTEN heal, inspire, prod, support, and help. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

600!! wow. congrats!

Tracy said...

You do all of that and more, Wanda... Happy 600! Looking forward to 100s more! :o) ((HUGS))

Susan O'Neil said...

You sure do! Thanks!