(don't let this sweet kitty fool you)
1. Kill the cat after he climbed the window screen in the kitchen while chasing a fly.
2. Kill the cat after he broke the bamboo planter by knocking it off the window sill while chasing the same fly.
3. Kill the fly that the cat was chasing. (SO did.)
4. Wait 10 years for my neighbor boy (he's 2) to be old enough to mow the lawn. (However, I did tell him and his mom that I would hire him in 10 years.)
5. Find a pot to replace the one the cat broke. (See #2.)
6. Catch up on my bookkeeping.
7. Sleep in. (Did I mention that I have cats?)
8. Make a second pot of coffee--but I thought about it.
9. Work on my story.
10. Take my pills.