Tuesday, June 09, 2009

community

(random choice of photos from my archive)

We have all known the long loneliness and we have learned that the only solution is love and that love comes with community.

~ Dorothy Day ~

The Long Loneliness


I miss my espresso machine. Perhaps someone in my community has one to share?

Kidding. I'm using a French press now. It does the job, but there are times that an espresso is all that will do. Know what I mean?

What's your favorite form of java? Or tea...or whatever.

3 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Love any herbal tea, chai latte. My body cannot handle coffee or it's derivatives. Goes haywire if I try. I've tried 3 times in my life. None with good results ;)

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Sister.

Operaton You said...

I love peppermint tea! The smell by itself takes me away to another dimention! Love the photo.. It's quaint and eye-catching!