Thursday, October 15, 2009

love thursday 10.15.09 ~ showers


Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference.

~ Nolan Bushnell ~

Accuweather.com was pretty accu. Rain during the 1 o'clock hour. Big wet drops at 1:30--far enough apart that I didn't really get wet. In fact, when the first drop hit me I thought it was a pigeon dropping guano on my head. Glad I was wrong.

They also predicted rain during the 4 o'clock hour. At 3:30 rain arrived at a 45 degree angle and was over by 4:20. I am very grateful that I decided not to go for a walk downtown about that time.

On another note, the shower in the room here hurts. That's right. It is so powerful that I couldn't stick my face in it and I had to use one hand to protect my chest from the stream of water. In this age of "low flow" and water conservation the bigger challenge is getting enough water to come through the shower head.

I am not complaining. I rather like it.

What's all this got to do with Love Thursday? I have no idea.

Hope your Thursday is full of love.

3 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Yours, too.

kath said...

It is full of love thank you - you're in B.C., of course it's raining!
xo

Joan said...

You love us enough to share your shower experiences with us, that's what it has to do with Love Thursday!