Sunday, November 01, 2009

all saints' day

(mijo--still in the sink)


Ama Deum et fac quod vis.*

~ St. Augustine ~

I much prefer All Saints' Day to Hallowe'en (All Hallow's Eve--or the eve of All Saints' Day). Of course, when I was a kid, I loved the dressing up and the "trick or treating" and the parties--all of it.

Now? Except for seeing the fun that the little ones are having, the whole thing is kinda creepy to me.

On another note...

If all goes well, I will be completing the project today. YES! All I have left to do is the hallway--put down the baseboard, fill nail holes, caulk, and touch up the paint. Clean up is another issue. Once the job is done, though, Mom can reclaim her house and we can start putting things back where they belong.

Thanks for all your support and cheering me on along the way.

*Love God and do what you want.

3 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

What an auspicious day to complete the project, you're a saint!

Damien Franco said...

LOL Carrie's right...you are a saint!

Tracy said...

Hi, Wanda! Great to catch up with you here... I'm behind on visiting everyone thesedays--LOL! Thanks for stopping by my photo blog--good to see you. :o) Your Mijo looks so much like our Charlie! I can relate to your hallway project... We're doing some home improvements ourselves... and more than a little tired of paint cans and tools everywhere! The hallway looks great! Happy Days :o)