Since when do you have to agree with people to defend them from injustice?~ Lillian Hellman ~
1. I. am. sick. of. the. rain.
2. I think I have snow trauma. The neighbor's house is white. When I get up in the morning, the first thing I see is the big white side of the house. Many mornings I think, "Shit. Snow." Then I look at the black roof and am relieved.
3. 80 degrees is just about perfect. Warm enough to wear shorts. Cool enough to be physically active, if one so chooses.
4. I hate the wind. The only time I like wind is when I am on a sailboat.
5. A mild breeze is not wind. It is sweat evaporation.
6. When I am in my car with the top down or on the motorcycle, that is not wind. I am moving through the air. Big difference.
7. This is the strangest spring I can remember, but then I can't remember shit.
8. Squirrels tend not to show up during the big rain.
9. We had our first "wind harvested" collard greens from our very own organic garden. Not much is big enough to eat yet, but the greens were lying in the driveway after the storm, so we didn't want them to go to waste.
10. The only weather that is not amenable to top down is precipitation that is heavy enough to fall into the car--and that is highly dependent upon the speed one is able to travel through traffic.