Saturday, September 26, 2009


We planned a Transformation game with friends for this afternoon. With the beginning of cold and flu season upon us--and I do mean upon us--we don't want to infect each other. We may not get to play today. It all depends on the collective symptoms. We'll compare notes and then decide.

If we don't get to play today, the next available time for all of us is November 14th...maybe.


I am trusting the timing.

1 comment:

vchelle said...

Did you get to play? I say wear masks and play if that's what you need to go on enjoying each other no matter what! LOL!