Monday, September 21, 2009

monday catch you up


Courage is the greatest of all the virtues. Because if you haven't courage, you may not have an opportunity to use any of the others.

~ Samuel Johnson ~
(1709-1784)
English Author

I wouldn't say it is the "greatest" but I do value courage.

The first irrigation box is done.

The drywall project is coming along and taking longer than we originally thought. Isn't that the way of home projects?

I got to sleep in this morning. Ahh....

How's your Monday? I miss hearing from you.

2 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I do think ol' Sam makes an excellent point. Without courage, the other virtues can't be used to their fullest potential.

Home projects ALWAYS take twice as long and cost twice as much. That's the law.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't too bad for a Monday...and the first day of Fall...and one day closer to the weekend!