Thursday, September 10, 2009

love thursday 09.10.09 ~ things I'd love to tell you


One is called to live nonviolently, even if the change one works for seems impossible. It may or may not be possible to turn the U.S. around through nonviolent revolution. But one thing favors such an attempt: the total inability of violence to change anything for the better.

~Daniel Berrigan ~

poet, peace activist, and priest



I completed the project in the mud. Piece of cake!

The doctor says my foot/ankle will be fine with a little more time and rest.

My phone is ringing off the hook with new clients.

I finally fit into my skinny pants.

I won the lottery.


I'd love to.
Really I would.

2 comments:

Operaton You said...

Sounds like a wonderful love Thursday took place and I'm soooo happy to hear it!

Relyn Lawson said...

I was getting all excited for you. Till I got to that last line. I wish you could tell me that, too.

Still. Happy weekend.