Sunday, August 16, 2009

401

(my front yard)

The God of life summons us to life; more, to be lifegivers, especially toward those who lie under the heel of the powers.

~ Daniel Berrigan ~

Jesuit priest, poet, and peace activist

Yesterday I posted my 400th entry on this blog.

To those of you have been here from the beginning, thank you.

To those of you who keep coming back, thank you.

To those of you who leave questions for me, thank you.

To those of you who comment, thank you.

And to those of you who don't comment...why the hell don't you? (Wait. Is that a disconnect after the quote you just read?)

Have a good Sunday.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your 400th!

Meredith said...

Wow! Congratulations! I just began blogging, and 400 seems like an impossible number -- plus, they all seem like such *good entries*. You must be so thrilled :)

p.s. how's mijo doing after you took him off meds?

hooray said...

WOW! 400 is a lot! I've been at it for 2 years and I don't think I've hit 300 yet.

Congrats!

SE'LAH... said...

Congrats on the 400th post. It's always a pleasure visiting you dear Wanda.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

: )

Joan said...

Congrats, thithter! I enjoy your posts and try to come up with a comment for most of them.

Keep it up. It is one of the first places I go to when I log on.

christina said...

i love it here. congrats on 400!