Thursday, August 13, 2009

love thursday 08.13.09 ~ maggie may

(silly people--refrigerators are for keeping warm)

The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.

~ Oscar Wilde ~
(1854-1900)
Irish Dramatist and Poet

Little known fact:
Maggie May
is in the same
key and tempo
as an MRI machine.

Happy Love Thursday, everyone. Head on over to Chookooloonks for more Love.

Did I happen to mention that I love those little guys in the picture?

(Update: Still more improvement. It is slow, but headed in the right direction.)

Song running through my head...can you guess?



7 comments:

Joan said...

Yet another great quote you have shared with us. I copied and saved this one.

Yes, you have mentioned that you love those guys. Glad they are improving because of your love.

Rod has some pretty good songs.

Happy Love Thursday to all!

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I can't get enough of looking at those two!

Susan O'Neil said...

(in high pitched squeaky voice) I just want to grab and kiss those little cuties! susan

Susan O'Neil said...

and i have no idea how my name came up now. kind of spooky.

christina said...

Oh yeah, love me some of the Stewart!
: )

hooray said...

They are sooooooo cute! I may have to get me an orange cat and name her Anne Bronte!

SE'LAH... said...

that shot of the kitties near the refrigerator is sooo cute.