Tuesday, August 25, 2009

leaving on the last train....

(shadow of my head with yarrow backdrop)

If you have made mistakes...there is always another chance for you...you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying
down.

~ Mary Pickford ~ (1893-1979) Canadian Actress

I am still waking up a couple times in the early morning hours with the kittens. They are doing much better, yet they still have runny poo sometimes and are not adept at cleaning themselves up before tromping across the carpet...or my bed...or my face. I try to catch them before they leave the mat that the litter box sits on.

This morning--not once, but several times--each time I woke this song was running through my head. Except in my head it was "leaving on the last train to Georgia."

I. haven't. a clue.

Any ideas? Please--do tell.

2 comments:

beth said...

oh they really are sweet !

my sister's kittens are outside kittens with access to the garage...

but come winter, I know she'll have a hard time not letting them come inside :)

hooray said...

on your face? ewwww!

good thing kittens are so darn cute!