Saturday, August 01, 2009

august beginnings

(Mijo)

au⋅gust

–adjective
1. inspiring reverence or admiration; of supreme dignity or grandeur; majestic: an august performance of a religious drama.
2. venerable; eminent: an august personage.


Meet Mijo (pronounced mee-ho).

Yesterday, I introduced you to HoneyBoy.

That's right--Mijo and HoneyBoy. They are, indeed, august personages. And they are melt-alicious. All I have to do is hold one of them. Melts me...and it is not just the heat of our globally warmed summer.

Soon, I will post pictures of something other than kittens. I promise. "Soon," however, is relative, is it not?

Oh, and by the way--happy beginning of August!

2 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I love them! And love the definition of August/august!

SE'LAH... said...

look at that expression! wow.